CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, January 21, 2011

3 More Days (=w=)

...this is how I practically kill time...
Hahahahahaha!!


It's the 21st of January, 2011 today
and it's 4.27am right now.
It is also a Friday today.
In 3 more days,
a.k.a. on Monday
I'll have to get my new schedule
for my 3rd semester.

Right now I guess
I'm just killing time by
reading mangas, draw more, play
more games, sleep more, etc.

Recently, my gastric got worsen.
I went to the hospital yesterday
and the doctor said
"banyak angin oh dalam perut"
then she wrote something and said
"ambil ini ubat, kalau tiada perubahan
datang pegi sini lagi"
I was like (=w=) is that it???
I think I had the urge to vomit
like mad and the pain of
a thousand needles in my tummy
and all she told me is to take medicine?
I was like "oh well.."
hahahaha!

So I went home, rested...
never took the medicine
and now it's still on the dining table.
Bwahahahahahaha!!!


I have been going out a lot
ever since my holiday starts.
Well, not really everyday.
It's just that I'm going out
more often now.
Since most people will say
"Enjoy while you can"
so I guess I'll ENJOY while I can! XD

Sorry for today
because I don't really have new
information to share.
Maybe they'll be more
when my semester has started :D

Until Then!
Thank You For The Visit!
*bows*

0 cups: