CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

16th to 18th of January, 2011

Oh my my
it has really been a long time now
since I last update my blog ne?
So I'll just post this to keep it alive (n_n)

+16th of January, 2011+
One of my good friend, Aaron Xavier,
turned 19 last Friday, and all the gang members
went out to celebrate his birthday last Sunday
We really had fun :D

Here are some photos:


The Birthday boy
He cut his hair~
His hair used to be really long.

My sweetheart :3

The most epic photo
we've ever taken XD
hahahahahahahaha!!

I played pool for the first time
with HIGH HEELS!!
Until now my feet hurts XD hahahaha!

As for the movie,
we watched Season of The Witch
It is a story about 2 holy knights
whom have fought for God
and then left the church because
the war they were in involved killing
women and children.
The 2 holy knights then arrived
in a kingdom where the Black Plague occurred.
It was said that a witch that was
roaming around the city had caused the plague.
Thus the highest priest ordered
the 2 knights to send the witch
to the monks where her faith will be decided.
"Under 1 condition" said one of the knight,
stated that the witch will be given
a fair judgment.
After making an agreement,
the knights, along with their allies,
send the witch to the monks.
On their way, they had to go through
wolves and dangerous bridge.
When they were finally at
their destination, they found out
that the witch wasn't a witch.
It was the devil himself.

It is a really horrifying, fantasy movie.
Overall it's really good.

+17th of January, 2011+
I went to college today
to check the schedule for my classes.
Apparently, I was informed that
it will only be at present on the 24th.
Which means I have another week off! :D
I can sleep as much as I want! XD

+18th of January, 2011+
I just finished watching Kuroshitsuji
It was a sad and tragic ending
but I heard there's a season 2
where it's another story of a different
master and butler.
Can't wait to watch it!

Besides that,
I'm in love with Meirin!!
Just look at her eyes!
So beautiful! But in the anime,
her eyes are fearful.

Kyaaa!!! I didn't know she was
well-capable in handling guns.

That's All For Now!
Thank You For Reading!
*bows*

0 cups: