CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, February 28, 2011

28th of February, 2011 - The End? Anime?

+12th HAPCHO Gathering Photo-shot+

Holy Moly (@w@)
It's been more than a month since
I last updated my blog...
Gomen ne D:

I was so busy that I didn't
realize it has already been so long~
I think I have to brush up my English (=w=)

I have a lot of things to share DX
This is not really my first attempt
to update my blog since my last post,
there were a lot of attempts...it's just that
When I was already writing halfway
I had somewhere to go or
something to do (@w@)

So today I'll be sharing about anime! :D

--------------------------------------------------

+Kore wa Zombie desu ka?+
(on-going)
This is an anime about a guy who
was once human but now he's a zombie
because of a mysterious while haired girl
prevented his death.
This anime really twist the whole
concept of zombie.
In here, because human are only able
to use 2% of their brain power,
since he's a zombie he can use
100% and above of his brain power.
The funny thing is he can't die XD
Along in the story, he meets
other girls and eventually
this anime is somewhat a harem type
(@w@) nyou...

+Infinite Stratos+
(on-going)
This anime is about how technology
has progress in the human world.
It is somewhat originated or inspired
from the anime Gundam.
However, in this anime,
the techs/bots are used for sport
and it can only be used by girls.
Nevertheless, there's one particular
guy, he is the only guy who could
use this type of tech.
According to this anime,
he is also very skillful.

+Panty & Stocking+
(suitable for 18 years old & above)
This anime is about two angels,
Panty and Stocking,
who is sent down from heaven
to eliminate all the evils in the world.
What do they use to abolish
darkness once and for all?
Panty will use her panty to
transform it into a gun
and Stocking will use her stocking
to transform it into a sword.
It's a really funny anime
and there are a lot of dirty jokes in it.
This anime is something like
Power Puff Girls style.
It's really interesting :D

---------------------------------------------

I guess that's all for now XD
If you wanna know what I did today,
...well...

Today I went to college,
attended a 9am-12pm class
and also a 2pm-6pm class.
I did my very first draft :D
although I was suppose to do it a week ago
we were given a task to measure
one of the rooms in our college.
I'm only done with the layout (@w@)
Next I would have to do the perspective
and also the ceiling plan.
Actually this was suppose to
be after the midterms, but oh well XD


Thank You For Reading!
*bows*

0 cups: