CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Dresses


I'm beginning to want
to wear dresses
and it feels
...weird...
but satisfying :D

I'm always known to
be one of those tomboys
who hangs out with guys
instead of girls
and who has a boy complex.
Hitting guys, arm wrestling,
guy 'talk' and such.
But now,
I don't do those things anymore.
It seems that
I'm more interested in arts
if you know what I mean.
I guess that's what it means by
'people change'

But I know one thing
that hasn't changed
MAKEUP
I still don't really like
wearing makeup.
Having it once in a while
like during a dinner party
is fine but NOT EVERY DAY
If you've read last years post
I mentioned about make up
and why it is bad.
Go ahead and read it :3

So now the feeling of wanting
to wear a dress is
starting to grow and grow
and coming much more often
to me
I would be like
"I want to wear a dress to college"
my mum was like
"Up to you"
Translation : "Just wear it if you want"
hahahaha

My sister bought me
two dresses
one purple and one white
So now I have black, purple, white dresses
hahahaha

Thank You For The Visit!
*bows*

0 cups: