CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, March 24, 2012

24th of March, 2012 - The Hunger Games [Movie]


Yesterday I went to watch
The Hunger Games Movie
At first I never know about it
but I heard that it has a 90% rating
out of 100%, which means
I thought it must be a pretty good movie.

I watched it to find out
and surprisingly IT IS a good movie


The story starts with the main character
Katniss Everdeen (I think she's beautiful)
who went hunting out of the borders of
District 12 with a guy name
Gale Hawthorne
who apparently is her best friend
They've met for years and
eventually they became
hunting partners.


From the look of it, they seem to
have start loving each other but it
wasn't really obvious.
Until when the Reaping,
which is the lottery for the
Hunger Games, each district
has to have a representative
of a male and female between the
age of 12 and 18.
Effie Trinket was the one who
was in charge for the Reaping

(I just love their fashion!!)

It was a battle to the death,
kind of an entertainment for
the rich since all the districts are poor.
Katniss' sister, Primrose Everdeen
was chosen to be
the representative for the female
in their district, but upon hearing
her sister's name, she volunteered
herself for the hunger games.
The male representative was
Peeta Mellark, a bakery son
who once saw Katniss in the rain
by the tree starving
and he threw a bread for her.


During their journey to the Capitol
where the Hunger Games was held,
they met their tutor, Haymitch Abernathy
who was drunk at that time.
He didn't really care about
Katniss and Peeta at first
maybe because he have watched
many deaths through his tutoring.
He was the 50th Hunger Games winner
and he really is skillful.

Then after arriving at Capitol,
a huge audience and fans were
striving with enthusiasm when they
saw the representative.
There they met Cinna
who was in charge for Katniss' and Peeta's
outfit and style during the open ceremony


He made Katniss as the 'Girl on Fire'
after making an impression in
the open ceremony.
After that, Katniss' reputation
instantly became popular
and she were expected to be
the winner for the 74th Hunger Games,
well that's what I think.

As the movie goes on, Peeta
announced at the TV Show
that he had a crush on Katniss
for a long time.
After Peeta went back stage,
he was attacked by Katniss
during her rage upon hearing it.
However, along the hunger games
they both fell in love
and the author would show
how Gale would be jealous of Peeta
for kissing Katniss in the cave.

It was a really romantic, action, thrill
movie that I have ever seen and
it is one of the best so far.

I really would wish that
either Haymitch or Cinna
was the one kissing or spending
the night with Katniss because
it really seemed that they are into her.
And plus Haymitch and Cinna
are way cooler and mature than
that emo-ish Peeta.
Aside from that I really adore Katniss
and her hunting skills.
Her rating among the judges
was the highest among the contestant
which was an 11 out of 12.

----------------

After the movie ended,
there was that beautiful song.
So I'll conclude here with it.



Taylor Swift - Safe and Sound

I remember tears streaming down your face
When I said, I'll never let you go
When all those shadows almost killed your light
I remember you said, Don't leave me here alone
But all that's dead and gone and passed tonight

Just close your eyes
The sun is going down
You'll be alright
No one can hurt you now
Come morning light
You and I'll be safe and sound

Don't you dare look out your window darling
Everything's on fire
The war outside our door keeps raging on
Hold onto this lullaby
Even when the music's gone

Just close your eyes
The sun is going down
You'll be alright
No one can hurt you now
Come morning light
You and I'll be safe and sound

Just close your eyes
You'll be alright
Come morning light,
You and I'll be safe and sound...

0 cups: