CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, March 22, 2012

22nd of March, 2010 - The World Only God Knows


bleh. . . I'm quite lazy to update
my anime column because I have
watched a lot of animes and already
miscounted them.
. .But I'm doing it anyways. .

Before I read Eyeshield 21
I was reading TWOGK
which stands for
The World Only God Knows


The hero to this funny yet cool anime
is 桂木 桂馬 Katsuragi Keima.
Known as a God of galge game
because of his obsession to it
and how he devoted his life to it.
In the manga, he is mostly seen
when he plays with his PFP
especially in class.
He scores a really high score
than among the students
which made the teachers
gave up on not letting him
playing games in class.
However, he is very bad in P.E. class
but sometimes even play his PFP
while running the field.

Then one day when he received
a mysterious email,
he didn't know that by accepting
the challenge of the request
he would use his capturing
skills in getting the Weiss
or escaped spirits from girls.
The story goes on and eventually
it becomes a harem type anime.
Although I'm not usually a harem fan
but TWOGK really caught my
attention. The manga is still
ongoing and. . . I love it :3

------------

One of the reasons why I love the manga/anime
is because of Katsuragi Keima!
Sometimes the author would
show Keima side which could make
any girls fall in love
(and it's not when he has to be pretentious)

One of the part that I love in the series
is when either Keima or Elsie
would come into the bathroom
and goes into the bathtub while not
realizing of Elsie's or Keima's presence
Hahaha!
And how Keima would blush
about it and . . oh I don't know!

That's All For Now!

0 cups: