CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, September 2, 2011

2nd September, 2011 - SeeU

Sorry but this post
won't be having any picture uploads
because of my internet's outstanding bill!
8D bwahahahhaa~

----------------------------------------
It's my holidays
but I only have 2 weeks off
which means I'll be back to school
on the 12th of September to get my timetable
There's been a lot
of things happening within school
but I'll just ignore it
I'm not the judge *stares away*


So! It's still Hari Raya here
in my country
and I wish all the Muslims
a Happy Hari Raya Aidilfitri!
(Although I know I'm a bit late)

And Hari Merdeka had just passed x:
but I heard it was quiet
Oh well...Happy Independence Day anyways! XD

So I heard here around Kota Kinabalu
there will be an anime event
which is call
OTAFUSE

http://www.otafuse.com/

It's going to be at Star City Atrium
and all anime fans are invited!

---------------------------------------

Aside from the upcoming event
I've just recently found out
that there's a Vocaloid 3
which is based on Korean voice!
which means Vocaloid 3 is going
to be a Korean Vocaloid!

Here's the demo Song I=Fantasy
by the first Vocaloid3 singer

Korean Vocaloid 3 Demo Song
Here name is SeeU
-
Here's a Male version but not official!
Yes it's a leak
Vocaloid 3 | I=fantasy (male pitch shift)
-
Here's the link to the information
of Vocaloid 3 and SeeU
Korean Vocaloid “SeeU” – Design Revealed

I guess even after
all the school and stuff
I still admire anime XD hahahaha~
Well that's all I could share for now

Thank You For Visiting!

0 cups: