CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

21st of June, 2011 - AutoCAD 1 Class


Today we get to learn AutoCAD :D
Yay!

For those who doesn't know

AutoCAD
is an industry leader in
3D Computer Aided Design (CAD)
design, drafting, modeling,
architectural drawing, and
engineering software.
:Reference:

Basically,
it's a useful tool or software
to make drafting and designing
easier and faster than doing it manually.
In Malaysia,
Architecture firms use this software
as their main tool when
they want to be on the ball.

So we get to install and
play around with AutoCAD :D

At first it was tough
It felt like a newly born baby
who doesn't know anything
and is most of the time blur.
Our beloved Miss Tina
was explaining to us
about it's uses and components.
Of course I didn't really
pay much attention
because no matter what
I still have to
'Do It Myself'
in order to ACTUALLY
understand it.
The term is 'Try & Error' :D

Basically I was struggling,
trying to force myself
to understand this software
was rawr, nyeeh, lawl and such all the way
in order to complete
the assignments that
was given to us.

Then finally I got it :D
This is our first Assignment (or Practice)
that I managed to do and figure out
in an hour or two.
Was filled with happiness of course
when I actually
figured out the basics.
And so after this I would have to do
more basic practices.
I guess it doesn't hurt to try?
LAWL


That's All For Today!
Until Next Time! :D

0 cups: