CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, June 17, 2011

17th June, 2011 - The Month of June


Konnichiwa..again..
I think it's been a month minus 11 days
since I last post anything 8D
hahahaha~

Well if you guys have been wondering
why I'm not active in posting anymore.
Literally, it's because I just
don't feel like blogging anymore.
Surprise much? Guess not...?

As you can see it's already June
The Lunar eclipse happened yesterday
on the 16th of June, 2011 at 4.14am
Of course I was up
I didn't know about the eclipse at first
Heck...not many people knew about it actually
My colleague Nicole told me about it
since she was also awake at that moment
(As well as Phyllis who is another colleague of mine)
She told me about 2 hours before
the eclipse and yes I was excited
but then it so happened to be
that I wasn't fated to see it that night

Have I've seen one before? Yes.
It was around this time and month
of last year.
I was in my room (previous house)
Studying for my 1st semester of college
going through an all night studying time.
There I turn to gaze outside the window
and thus accidentally and unconsciously
saw the eclipse.
What's on my mind on that time?
'The moon is different tonight,
somewhat red-orange in colour
but closer to red
like the ones in the movies with vampires'
I seriously didn't realize it was an eclipse
when I go and check out the pictures
of yesterday's early morning eclipse
it looked almost the same :O
I was like "woooaahh"
and then I was like
"At least I've witnessed one of
Mother Nature's beauty"

Before knowing it was an eclipse
I was just thinking that
the air might be badly polluted
and thus makes the moon colour change.
At that time it also reminds me
of some biblical phrase
from the book of revelation.
ohohohoho~


Okay so...
enough with the Eclipse
although it's pretty much very interesting.


I don't know what else to post
but I'll just make a full stop here.

Current favourite song:
Kerli - Walking on Air
The music video really reminds me
during high school
around 14 to 15 years old.
However, the song is merely
somewhat something that I could sing :D
Love it :3 mhmm


Meet you again Next Time!
Thank you :D

0 cups: