CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, June 20, 2011

20th of June, 2011 - English Class [Drama & Roleplay]


..mhmmm..
I just can feel the tension rushing up
through my blood and spine
hahahahaha!

As I mentioned on my previous entry
I said I just didn't have the mood to post.
Maybe because I don't have any good reason
to go along with it.
So today,
during English class,
which is in the morning,
on a Monday,
and also the 3rd week of the month,
my beloved English lecturer
Miss Freda Jane :D
whom I get to meet again
for such a long time,
told the class and I
that...
we had to do..
...
15 blog entries yay! :D
LAWL
as you can see it's not a sarcasm
to those who think it was (=w=)


Of course it's regarding the English class
Thus, I finally have a reason
to actually make my blog active again
mwahahaha~

------------------------

Since my blog layout
is all so new and blue-ish and black-ish
it's kinda hard for me to get use to it
I guess it's because I've gotten used
to the colour pink which was
my previous blog layout

Until Next Time!
I need to sort my things out first
L.A.W.L. =Laughing A Whole Lots

0 cups: