CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, January 26, 2012

26th of January, 2012 - What's New Around Here


I've added a new picture just below the
large main picture which says
"Send me a question and I'll blog about it!"
Email: furansessu@yahoo.com

This early of the year,
I thought that 'Hey! Why not ask the readers
what they would like me to blog about?'

The numbers of those who are so very kind
to take their time wasting it into reading
my blog posts have been increasing
...pretty much...
Of course, if I don't want this blog
to be, one day, dead because of
the supreme lackadaisical
that might be upon me one fine day
bring me to a fatal end of my
internet blogging days,
then it is needed for me to take
some actions to prevent the
circumstances.
..I sound so odd somehow..
Hahaha~


-----------------


However, I do have questions that
I would NOT answer

-----------------

Please, I'd like this blog to be 'clean'
and interesting for everyone :)


That's All For Now!
じゃね!

0 cups: