CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, July 14, 2011

14th of July, 2011 - Questions After Questions These Days


It's been weeks and days
well not actually weeks
since I've last posted anything

So here's the thing
I've been thinking and thinking and thinking
done lots and lots and lots of thinking
been doing more and more and more thinking
of why I don't like blogging anymore
It's not that I don't blog
it's just that there's no mood for blogging
I kept on mentioning this
over and over and over again
no mood for blogging
no mood for blogging
no mood for blogging
I know right?
It's annoying


So at first I thought
my aunt flow was coming.
I waited and waited and waited
no results

Then I thought it was time
to rest for a while from blogging
but until when?

Then I thought 'Oh! Maybe I need
to get out more and have some fun!'
So I did and the results,
it made me think more and more and more

So I thought more and more and more
much more deeper than deeper
well I tried thinking as deep as I can
and it led me to one conclusion

IT'S BECAUSE OF THE BLOG
WHICH DOESN'T GET ME INTO THE MOOD!

Study shows that blue colours
can make a person feel down or sleepy
especially darker blues
which is really true actually
if you know what I mean


0 cups: